NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility: The contest is open for everyone, anyone from any country can participate in it.
2. Prize: The Contest allows Entrants to submit their base designs, as described below, on the Dark BarBarian YouTube Channel for a chance to win Gift Cards. The average retail value of the Prize is $25. The total ARV of all Prizes is $100. THE ODDS OF WINNING THE PRIZE DEPENDS ON THE QUALITY OF ENTRIES RECEIVED.
If a Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize received.
3. Contest Period: The Contest shall begin at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 1st June, 2020 and shall end at 11:59 p.m. ET on 25th June, 2020″.
4. How to Enter: To enter the contest you must submit the base design on the upload button given on the contest page Entries must be received during the Contest Period. You can submit entries as many times as you want since the winner is chosen on the basis of quality of entry.
5. Winning: The winner of the Contest (“Winner”) shall be chosen by me based on the quality of entry. The Winner shall be chosen within 2-4 days of the end of the Contest Period.
6. Prize Claim: The Winner will be notified within 2-4 days of the result declaration via email. The Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within 2-4 days of notification, The failure to respond timely, to the notifications and the failure to provide the Prize Claim Documents will result in forfeiture of the Prize and, in such case, the i may declare an alternate winner, based on another entry. If a Prize goes unclaimed or is forfeited by the Winner, the Prize may not be re-awarded, The Winner may be required to provide us with a valid social security number before the Prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the Winner, for the actual value of the Prize received. Other restrictions may apply.
6. Rights of Organizer: Organizer, shall have the right, at its sole and absolute discretion to refuse any Entry whatsoever made by Entrants which it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules or which it finds in its sole discretion to be otherwise objectionable for any reason.
7. Information Collected:- Entrants email is collected for the purpose of communication, so that if the entrant wins, the prize can be awarded duly, and the information related to entrant’s country is collected so that Prize (Gift Cards) can be awarded according to the winner’s country currency.
8. YouTube Policies
- Your participation in and entry into this giveaway must be in compliance with YouTube’s own Community Guidelines. Entries which don’t comply with YouTube’s Community Guidelines will be disqualified.
- YouTube is not a sponsor of this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway, you release YouTube from any and all liability related to this Giveaway.